Decentralized & Incentivized Network Infrastructure
XYLEM lets users control their own network and share it with other users in exchange for incentives
Although, 50% of the traffic is from mobile but changing work habits and lifestyles are increasing demand for a common mobility solution. Mobile traffic is already growing faster than our infrastructure for it.
As a result, connectivity grows around dense areas only and still remains expensive. No global standard and regulations mean higher cross border roaming charges.
- Cellular Plans are expensive
- No Crossborder Mobile Connectivity
- High Initial costs for new network installation
- Lack of infrastructure incentives for common users
- Any spot. easy login
- Staying connected through highly secure network
In a Xylem network any device can forward data from one device to the next connected device and earn for providing the network in form of Xylem Network Tokens. This way every device, whether it be network user or provider has incentive to be connected and share connectivity with everyone else in the system.
- XYLEM Login Management EngineThis technology helps in hopping from one WiFi device to another without having to login to every single device, thus creating ease of use and seamless access in a distributed WiFi access environment provided by multiple providers.
- XYLEM Network Provider Payout Engine This technology determines the pricing of network access for devices in a shared economy system so that all devices can judge the best profitable price they can provide through their device.
- XYLEM Network User Pricing Engine This technology helps users predict how much they would need to pay for accessing WiFi and internet through XYLEM and they can choose to bid for a higher/lower coverage and quality on top of the price recommended by the Engine for the use period.
- XYLEM payment Management EngineBased on the price determined by "XYLEM Network Provider Payout Engine" and "XYLEM Network User Pricing Engine", this technology automatically enables users to set access request amount, receive network access from providers and eventually refund balance to users, via smart contract and help prevent unauthorized payments.
Thank you for contacting us.